Running a successful business play a major role in the current scenario, either it is Small, Medium or Big Enterprises. The key to maintaining the reputation and loyalty among the existing customers and potential leads is by providing customers the regular notifications of discounts, new products, special offers, etc. and marketing campaigns for potential leads. To do so, a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system will help you much better. From this article, you’ll get to know about CRM, the purpose of CRM and how it is beneficial for Small and Medium Enterprises.
What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, is the set of tools for managing all relationship and interactions with existing customers and potential leads to improve business profitability. The major tools that take place under one roof are Data Management, Contact Management, Sales Management, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation and much more.
SLGT (Sales Lead Generation Tools) CRM
The Purpose of CRM:
CRM is useful to keep track of all business process with existing customers and potential leads. Implementing a CRM will reduce manpower cost and provide the continuous workflow, increase sales results, effective marketing campaigns and better relations while migrating from Small to Medium or Medium to Large Enterprise.
Are your employees getting tired of searching for the customer and lead information? If Yes, start implementing CRM. With these tools, you can keep track of customers and lead databases to organize employee's work activities and retrieved in case of any absence.
CRM helps to revitalize marketing automation such as scheduling email blasts and increase your sales ratio. Proper automation of business processes such as Data and Sales Management can improve employee’s productivity and improve sales. CRM constantly provides activity reports based on the Task, Sales and Work Analytics and the quality of activities can be analyzed for further business development, etc.
Some of the key features in CRM beneficial for Small and Medium Enterprises:
- Business Forecast: Based on dashboard analytics, CRM helps you to predict sales for future business.
- Data Management System: Creating and managing a set of customer and lead databases at one place for overall sales activities.
- Deals Management: Provides the set of sales records of every order from beginning to end.
- Lead Management: CRM features you to determine potential customers from leads sources.
- Email Marketing Management: Proper integration of customers and leads email into the CRM will reduce your effort for implementing marketing activities.
- Follow up Management: CRM visualize leads and customers follow up activities like Call Back, Voice Mail, Not Answered Calls, etc. to increase the sales.
- Customer & Lead Interaction: CRM system helps the sales department to identify the history of every customer and leads interactions for any complaints and requests.
- Template Management: Usually CRM has inbuilt templates for business operations and a set of new templates can be organized for marketing automation.
- Task Management: This tool helps to complete projects more efficiently in the form of organizing and prioritizing related tasks between individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Employee Management System: A tool to add, edit, manage and analyze Employee’s profile, assign tasks and user rights in the CRM.
- Sales Analytics: Showcase overall sales, marketing, data, and work reports for a required period.
Are you ready to Integrate CRM for your Business? If Yes, Free Sign Up with SLGT (Sales Lead Generation Tools) to get a better experience.