In today’s world, Every Business owner aims to have a good relationship with customers. To do so, Email Marketing Strategy is one of the key tools in 2020 to reach more target audiences. Small and Medium Enterprises with finite resources can use Email Marketing Automation to grasp their leads and customer responses. Email becomes one of the viable tools which help to reach more people compared to active and responsive social media. A recent survey found that active users in social media will be less compared to sending emails each day.
Some CRM’s like SLGT CRM, Agile CRM, Pipe Drive, Zoho CRM, etc... Have inbuilt Email automation tools for Small and Medium Enterprises which can be integrated for their business growth. Email Marketing Strategies provide the user to send responsiveness emails. It tracks leads or customer interactions towards the emails by clicked and viewed or purchasing the products. The predefined campaign can be run through with the help of Email Automation Software for a certain interval of time. Email benefits both businesses and customers to set up further engagement such as newsletter subscription, discounts, special offers, auto-reminder of services.
Let's come to the sales team, in some concern people in the sales area fed up in searching for leads and customers data for follow-up activities. Are your sales teams facing this type of problem? If so, then start implementing CRM with inbuilt Email Marketing Automation Tools for the growth of your business. This kind of tools visualize the insights of those running campaigns and engage salesperson with better productivity on a timely basis. Marketing Automation is more sensible for Small and Medium Enterprises.
If you are planning to integrate CRM with inbuilt Email Marketing Automation for your business? Then, check out these factors before doing
- Email Contact List: A systematic record of customers and leads database.
- Template Building: CBS provides unique tools to create professional and appealing templates, check the spam score to reach the inboxes, etc.
- Lead Scoring: Assign a score to the leads or customers based on the interest of the purchase.
- Email Send: Place to send the set of emails for customers and leads.
- Email Queue: Figure out the set of Campaign Emails pending for future days.
- Email History: Provides detail analysis about the No of Emails Sent, Delivered, Viewed, Clicked, Bounced, Failed Count, Unsubscribed, etc for ongoing Email campaigns.
- Mail Response: Reply to the incoming mails that the sender knows that the emails are received.
- Server Settings: Safe and Secure server for successful completion of marketing campaigns.
Now you have got some ideas about Email Marketing Strategy and how it is helpful for Small and Medium Enterprises. Free Sign Up with SLGT CRM which can help keep your targeted audience engaged and involved.